At Syndicate Transport Ltd., we are more than just a business. We're family.
Open communication, transparency, and integrity are how we build long-lasting relationships with our drivers. We hire directly from the MELT program and set each driver up for success through our comprehensive training opportunities to advance the skills of any driver.
Syndicate Transport is an asset-based, full truckload carrier providing service throughout Western Canada. A specialist in the grocery and retail industries, we offer a full range of services including Tractor/Trailer (dry, reefer, tri-axle, multi-temp), Long Combination Vehicle (LCV), tractor only, and shunting; all with late-model equipment.
- Operate commercial vehicles in a safe manner for approximately 10-12 hours a day
- Complete daily pre/post-trip truck inspections
- Pickup and deliveries to warehouses and retail outlets
- Monitor cargo, ensure load security and temperature compliance
- Perform all other duties as required
- Additional work might be required on occasion
- Valid Class 1 License
- Clean commercial driving abstract
- Ability to drive manual truck is an asset
- Must be willing to load/unload and be able to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Must be able to work flexible schedules; weekends and night shifts included
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. or more
- Values personal and public safety
What We Offer:
- Late-model Freightliner Cascadia trucks
- Competitive rates, safety bonuses, layover pay, paid waiting
- Health & medical benefits
- Driver recognition programs
- Assigned units for out of province runs
- Dedicated customer base, consistent earnings